XRally really needs your help! There are several ways you can help the project:
If you are willing to help, just send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org that I will be very thankful! :)
- Create nice looking tilesets. The "tileset" file in the distribution has more information.
- Create nice levels. Take a look at the "levels" file
- Help in the development. Any help is greatly appreciated. The TODO file has more information
- Write documentation
- Send bug reports
- Create a better home page.
- Send me ideas
- Send me music for the game (take a look at the doc/SOUND file)
- Send me a email telling me how much did you liked/hated the game
- Send me money! (Hey, I don't lose nothing by trying... :) )
Also consider visiting the XRally project page at sourceforge.net: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xrally, where you subscribe to the mailing list, report bugs, browser the cvs, etc.
XRally is the result of the work of many talented people. Take a look at the authors page for details.
Special thanks to linuxgames for hosting the game
Homepage created by Ismael Orenstein (email@example.com)
Visit also my other project, KSnes9x .