December 9th, 2009 by Crusader
I’ve neglected LG of late, much to my chagrin. I’m going to be rectifying that over the near-term, but in the meantime… uh, how are you? Respond in the comments!
Points of discussion:
- What are you playing?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What game or game-related project are you working on?
- What game do you wish was on Linux?
- How long have you been reading LG?
- Who wants chocolate ice cream?!
December 6th, 2009 by Marv
The latest development release of Wine has been announced. This release has the following new items:
- Many fixes for crypto certificates support.
- A lot of MSHTML improvements.
- Various fixes to support the Left 4 Dead 2 DRM.
- A number of OLE marshalling fixes.
- More Listview improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Download: [ Wine 1.1.34 ]
December 5th, 2009 by Crusader
Gamerizon has updated the beta for their upcoming 3D physics-based puzzle game QuantZ:
By popular request, we’ve built Linux 64 bits versions of QuantZ. We’ve also (hopefully!) fixed the sound issues by adding support for ALSA and PulseAudio.
As always, help and feedback in testing the build is greatly appreciated. It’s likely that the game will go for sale really soon, and we want to ensure people have a great gaming experience on Linux with our game.
Here are links to the builds: