- Added support for GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 8800 GTS 512 and GeForce 8800M.
- Added CUDA driver to .run file.
- Improved modesetting support on Quadro/GeForce 8 series GPUs.
- Fixed several X rendering issues.
- Improved support for interlaced DVI, HDMI, and HDTV modesetting.
- Fixed stability problems with some GeForce 8 series GPUs.
- Fixed stability problems with some GeForce 6200/7200/7300 GPUs multi-core/SMP systems.
- Fixed a problem with Compiz after VT-switching.
- Improved display device detection on GeForce 8 series GPUs.
- Improved usability of NVIDIA-settings at lower resolutions like 1024×768 and 800×600.
- Improved GLX visual consolidation when using Xinerama with Quadro/GeForce 8 series and older GPUs.
- Worked around a Linux kernel/toolchain bug that caused soft lockup errors when suspending on some Intel systems.
As usual, the README has more granular information on installation and configuration.
Download: [ nvidia.com ]