- Support for Accelerated Indirect Rendering (AIGLX).
- Support for X.org version 7.3.
- Products older than Radeon HD 2×00 are now supported after being enabledonly for testing in 8.41.7.
- A new 3D user interface is now avaialble in the ATI Catalyst Control Center-Linux Edition. The new interface allows for the setting of Anti-Aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering, and VSync. Included on the new 3D interface are static preview images showing the visual effects of the different 3D settings.
- Playing videos with TexturedVideo no longer results in stuttering being noticed.
- Corruption is no longer noticed when the Composite extension is enabled.
- Segmentation faults in OpenGL applications and the ATI Catalyst Control Center
- Linux Edition with Rialto-based AGP cards no longer occur.
- Various error messages no longer appear during RPM installation under SuSE10.2.
A great deal of additional info can be found in the
Download: [ amd.com]