July 31st, 2007 by Crusader
DOSBox version 0.71 has beenloosed upon the world; changes in the DOS emulator include bugfixes andthese new features:
- Added a new recompiling cpu core which is easier to port!
- Added a x86_64 and a mipsel_32 recompiling core.
- Fixed hangups on certain platforms after long gameplay of severalgames.
- Fixed several joystick bugs.
- Improved cdrom support. (fixes for audio, iso and detection.)
- Improved SVGA and VESA. (detection and display)
- Fixed a few textmodes and improved ansi emulation a bit.
- Fixed pcspeaker and certain types of soundeffects.
- Added undocumented mousebackdoor.
- Made mount and imgmount a bit easier to use. (ioctl by default,supportfor ~ and ~username, auto size guessing for images)
- Fix a few compilation problems on various hosts and a general codecleanup.
- Several small fixes that improve compatibility.
Download: [ sourceforge.net ]
You must be logged in to post a comment.