DigiBand, a drum and guitar simulator,has reached version 1.0. Features:
- Supports both GDA and DTX file formats using a “Prefered” option, which can be modified in the games settings.ini file.
- Can Support up to 3 players Simutaneously!
- Has a unique “Jukebox” mode which allows you to hear the songs notes before you play it, as well as other surprises.
- Also supports theming for UI customization, and uses transparent PNG images, avi’s, mp3’s, and Cabbit Models for it’s UI system.
- Saves your highscores with ‘maxcombo’ so you can clock how well you are doing.
- Allows Multiple players, playing bass or guitar with a drum player to all have seperate difficulties and styles.
- Sorts songs in a categorized “DDR” style interface, with slight adjustments for ease of use!
- Uses the internal system clock to maintain audio to note synchronization thanks to SDL.
- Allows users to sync up their songs on the fly. If it feels like you’re being rushed or delayed, just sync it up by pressing F11/F12.
Be aware that song loading is case-sensitive in Linux,and that there is no .xa file or MIDI support as of yet.