July 23rd, 2007 by Crusader
There’s a bugfix release of Spring,the opensource real-time strategy game inspired by Total Annihilation.0.75b2′s changesinclude:
- Fixed possible crash while waiting for connection to the host.
- Fixed unknown net msg in read ahead bugs when large UDP packets were received.
- Fixed a crash when empty network packets where destructed.
- Fixed rapier like units being unable to attack enemy units.
- TargetBorder now takes the correct vertical distance into account.
- “.kick” and “.kickbynum” now just kick the given player instead of kicking everyone including the host himself.
- Game end condition is now fixed to check allyteams instead of teams.
- Added gui_xray_shader.lua widget
- Added gui_team_platter.lua widget
- Added camera_smooth_move.lua widget
You’ll want to read the SetupGuidefor Linux, although it’s still slightly out of date.
Screenshots: [ View ]Download: [ berlios.de]
You must be logged in to post a comment.