A new build of Thunder&Lightning, an open source action flight simulator, has been released. Version 070707 includes the following changes:
- An aircraft carrier that serves as take-off and landing platform for the Lightning aircraft, capable of self-defense with a deck turret.
- Water rendering: A GLSL shader renders realistic waves on machines with hardware shader support.
- A new cockpit with multi function display.
- AI drones can now take off and land on the carrier after performing their mission.
- Reworked missions that make use of the aircraft carrier and an extended tutorial mission.
- Enhanced flight model.
- Autopackage installation.
- Various bugfixes.