It’s been 8 months since the last release and we’ve done a lot of stuff for this release, so much it’s suddenly 250mb which was way past our 177mb goal. This is our biggest release ever, to state the obvious :) Anyway
- 10 new player models
- 26 new maps
- ce1m7, oa_bases3, dm4ish, dm6ish, and cbctf1 also had several changes
- Bloom (activated by r_bloom 1)
- New announcer voice
- New gibs
- Quake’s DM maps converted, from dm1 to dm7
- uses ioquake3 revision 1107
- more menu graphics, i.e. the player model button is actually there!
- lots of other stuff like redone sounds and textures
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.