- Several new engines and thus new games supported:
- Sierra On-Line AGI engine (with the integration of the inactive Sarien project): The Black Cauldron, Gold Rush!, King’s Quest: Quest for the Crown, King’s Quest II: Romancing the Throne, King’s Quest III: To Heir is Human, King’s Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella, Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards, Manhunter: New York, Manhunter 2: San Francisco, Mixed-Up Mother Goose, Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel, Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter, Space Quest II: Vohaul’s Revenge and a vast number of fan-made games
- Delphine Software International Cinématique engine: Future Wars: Adventures in Time
- Coktel Vision Gob engine: Bargon Attack, Gobliins 2, Goblins 3, Ween: The Prophecy
- Adventure Soft AGOS engine: Simon the Sorcerer’s Puzzle Pack
- Dynabyte Software Parallaction engine: Nippon Safes Inc.
- Clipper Software Touche engine: Touché: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer.
- Some already supported games for different platforms have been added as well.
- DXA movies (higher quality than MPEG2) can be compressed better now and can be used for the Broken Sword cutscenes.
- Added ‘Mass Add’ feature to the Launcher, which allows you to scan for all games in all subdirectories of a given directory (to use it, press shift then click on “Add Game”).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.