June 6th, 2007 by Crusader
Missed this last month: Battlefrontreleased version 1.2.6 of DropTeam via the in-game updater. Changes:
- Reduced network bandwidth
- New scenario “The Dam” by Toby Haynes
- Linux version now allows you to explicitly select a sound system on theSettings tab (pull down the “Sound Driver” combo box to try differentbackends)
- Modder support (armed aircraft, collapsible object tags)
- Speed optimizations
- More (minor) bot improvements
Additional info about DropTeam can be found in the wiki. Also, build 6 of the CreatureZoo mod was released, which tweaks the values for various vehicles andweapons.
Screenshots: [ View ] Demo Download: [ battlefront.com]
You must be logged in to post a comment.