A new build of Tribal Trouble has now been released. In version 1.9, the network code has been significantly optimized so multiplayer games will perfom better and lag a lot less. As a result of 3D rendering optimizations, each player can now have 250 units. This release also adds the possibility of changing game speed during a multiplayer game as well as some bug fixes. More details:
- Network optimized: As a result of major optimizations, the lag in multiplayer games has been reduced significantly.
- Rendering optimized: Optimizations in the 3D rendering will make the game even faster and better able to handle a great number of units on the island. The maximum number of units per player has been increased to 250 now.
- Game speed: The game speed can now be changed during a multiplayer game. All players just have to set the same speed and it will change.
- Bug fix: Camera could penetrate the landscape in special cases.
- Bug fix: Game crashed if the default OS language wasn’t available.