Version 0.1.1 of the strategy-oriented RPG Tactical Rogue has been released. The authors warn that release is not very pretty, as there are broken features such as the minimap and light calculation. Changes include:
- Almost all game data is now stored in xml files (terrain, skills, maps, levels, classes, items etc.)
- Some game data is displayed on the website (classes, terrains)
- Maps now have terrains (as compared to “passable/inpassable” that we had before)
- Terrains can have variations, transitions and animations, although they won’t show yet.
- The player can now have a direction on the map.
- All playable classes now have values for requirements and class, level and master bonuses.
Download: [ tactical-rogue.mine.nu ]