- Powered by the revamped Freespace 2 engine
- Entirely stand-alone, Freespace 2 not required
- Accurately detailed high-resolution ship models
- High quality, originally engineered audio
- Authentic, original in-game soundtrack, in addition to pieces by Bear McCreary and Richard Gibbs
- Original characters and voice acting
- A three mission single player campaign depicting never-before-seen events, interwoven with and true to the series’ storyline
- Head online and go head-to-head with your friends—and foes—in intense multiplayer missions including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and others
- Exciting Viper combat with authentic weaponry and flight controls
The soundtrack for the demo is also available separately.
As a derivative work of existing intellectual property, I guess it’s possible for the BSG showrunners to kill the project someday. However, other mods based on commercial licenses (Star Wars mods for UT2004 for instance) have flown under the radar in the past.
Screenshots: [ View ] Download: [ game-warden.com ]