A new release of Tribal Trouble has been announced. This version 1.6 focuses on making the reactions and behavior of the units a lot better. The changes in this release include:
- Aggressive warriors: Warriors that are being deployed when the building is under attack will now attack without hesitation. When walking towards a rally point they will attack any enemies they meet.
- Checkerboard deployment: Units being deployed will now stand in the same checkerboard formation as they do when moved around the island. This way they will not block entrance to the armory and stand in each others way at the rally point.
- Resource delivery: Peons delivering resources to an armory that have already been filled, will now enter it instead of idling next to it.
- Bug fix: Network games between players behind NAT/Firewall do no longer time out on startup.
- Bug fix: Save games for campaign work as intended again.
- Bug fix: Crash bug on exit from multiplayer games fixed.
Download: [ Tribal Trouble v1.6 ]