The WorldForge project has announced that Cyphesis version 0.5.11 has been released; Cyphesis is a small to medium scale server for WorldForge games, with built-in AI. This version includes the demo game Mason which is currently in development. This release is intended for server administrators wishing to run a Mason server and World developers developing new worlds or game systems. Changes include:
- A new subsystem has been implemented to handle clothing and equipment attached visibly to avatars and NPCs.
- Crowding of unused characters round the spawn location has been solved.
- Each build now has a unique identifier, making it easier to track what a server is running.
- A number of dangerous race conditions have been removed.
- Python 2.5 is now supported.
- Test coverage has been massively improved.
- Inline code documentation coverage has been improved.
- Lots of bugs and memory leaks have been fixed.
Download: [ worldforge.org ]