Stella, the multi-platform Atari 2600 emulator, has been updated to release 2.3.5. Major changes are as follows:
- Greatly improved cartridge bankswitch type auto-detection.
- Added auto-detection of display type (NTSC or PAL).
- Improved emulation timing when exiting one ROM and starting another.
- Added toggle for PAL color-loss emulation.
- Added rudimentary support for configuring the UI palette and ability to change the size of the launcher window (will be expanded on in future releases).
- Reworked options menu so it’s now accessible from the ROM launcher as well as while playing a ROM.
- Improved emulation for games using Keypad controllers.
Download: [ Stella 2.3.5 ]