Croteam’s Vedran Skrnjug has released a second public beta for the Linux port of their Serious Engine, which allows Linux gamers to play Serious Sam II and use the editor.
As this is a test release, please report bugs in their forum. The beta requires Pixel Shaders 2.0 support; known issues include:
- Movies and cutscenes are not playing correctly.
- Mouse wheel is working properly.
- Antialiasing is not supported at the moment.
- HDR rendering is not supported at the moment.
- Sound may not work correctly on some systems.
- The game will not start unless your desktop depth is set to 24 bits (16.7 mio).
- Online gaming is not supported. (GameSpy licence not available by the time of this release.)
- Dedicated server is not supporting online gaming. (GameSpy licence not available by the time of this release.)
Download: [ seriouszone.com ]