- Added support for building against gaim 1.5.x
- Typing support, you can see when native xfire clients are typing to you.
- Auto-tools configure script changes for easier builds
- Added –with-gaimversion to configure script
- Configure now supports either libssl.pc or openssl.pc for openssl
- Fixed issues with gaim 2.0 escaping HTML entities in chat buffers
- Fixed presence notification for buddies coming online and being set away, when they really weren’t.
- Changed protocol version to 62
- Added protocol option (checkbox) to not delete buddies (on by default) even if gaim requests us to delete them. Â Check box must be unchecked for buddy deletion to work.
- - gfire_games.xml is now downloaded from sf.net if it doesn’t exist.
One Response to “GFire 0.6.0”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.