ScummVM, a cross-platform interpreter for several point-and-click adventure engines, has been updated to release 0.9.0. This release, called “The OmniBrain loves you”, has the following changes:
- New supported adventures are The Feeble Files with the help from Adventure Soft and The Legend of Kyrandia: Book One from Westwood.
- A new and somewhat customizable GUI.
- Reworked detection code for SCUMM games. Now all your fan translations will work out of the box.
- Added subtitle configuration controls to the options dialog.
- New official Atari/MiNT port.
- Numerous bugfixes in the SCUMM, SAGA, Simon, Broken Sword II and BASS engines.