May 24th, 2006 by Crusader
ATI has released version 8.25.18 of their display driver for Linux32-bit and 64-bit x86 systems. The requisite changelog can be found in the release notes:
- Support has been introduced for:
- FireGL V7350
- FireGL V7300
- FireGL V7200
- FireGL V5200
- FireGL V3400
- FireGL V3350
- FireMV 2200 (single card configuration)
- Xorg 7.0 is now supported by the ATI Proprietary Linux installer.
- This release of the ATI Proprietary Linux driver now enables Display Power Management Signaling (DPMS) support in the software display driver by default. The option to disable DPMS support is still available to users by referring to aticonfig –help.
- User locked pages are no longer supported on AGP variants, the internal AGP GART is not available anymore either.
- Many resolved issues like hangs with several running X servers or toggling between virtual console and graphical mode.
ATI also maintains a FAQ page for thedriver.
Download: [ ATI DisplayDriver 8.25.18 ]
You must be logged in to post a comment.