A new version of Quetoo, a Quake 2-compatible game engine that focuses on security, stability, and speed has been released. Full changelog:
- Killed off acinclude.m4, contained paranoid vararg and SDL checks.
- More cleanups to configure.in #2 #3 and #4.
- Removed #ifdefs for dlopen. If you don’t have it, Quetoo won’t work.
- Added MYSQL_LIBS to src/qmass/Makefile.am #5.
- Merged patches from Eddie to enable profiling.
- Merged patches from Alexey for FreeBSD support #6.
- Merged patches from Alexey for configurable railtrail color #7.
- Added .tga texture loading support for all bmodels to gl renderer.
- Tga texture loading can be toggled by gl_loadtga, defaults to 1.
- Removed (unused) .tga loading code from software renderer.
- Broke PCX and Targa loading/writing into separate source files.
Download: [ Quetoo 0.3.4 ]