February 25th, 2006 by Crusader
Two enter, one leave: A beta release of RocketArena 4 is now available; RA4 is a modification for Quake 4 focused on 1v1 playerduels. Screenshotscan be found at the RA4 Wiki, and bugsshould be reported at the project’s dev forums.
Important: as there’s no Quake 4 v1.1 SDK yet, this build is not compatiblewith the recent beta patch for Q4; you’ll need Quake 4 v1.0for this mod. You’ll also need the Quakemasmap pack for some included textures.
Here’s the feature list:
- Classic Rocket Arena and Clan Arena gameplay
- Support for multi-arena maps
- Enhanced menus with arena selection, team selection, arena voting and newsettings menu.
- Force your enemies and teammates models to make them easier to spot.
- Set highly visible custom colors for both team and enemy models.
- Make custom scoreboards and HUDs to completely customize your gamingexperience.
- Modified script interpreter for server settings scripts, and map settings.
- Performance tweaks, including the ability to turn off rocket and grenadetrails and a new lighting mode.
- 2 Custom beta maps, plus support for all standard Q4 DM and CTF maps
Download: [ Rocket Arena4 Beta ]
You must be logged in to post a comment.