Another minor release of Stendhal has been announced. Changes and fixes in this release include:
- Fixes a null pointer bug in creature logic.
- Fixed the drink and food queue so you can consume potions even if full.
- Speeds up client and changes sync event management so the game is less laggy. Now you can buy several items in a batch (e.g. buy 5 potions).
- Items bought are automatically stacked.
- Sheep heal themselves slowly.
- Admins are now denoted with yellow names.
- NPCs don’t say goodbye if you are not talking to them.
- Portals are walkable now.
- Giant rat corpses are bigger.
- Monsters talk (but don’t chat).
- Ambient sounds have been added.
- ATK and DEF loss on death have been fixed.
Download: [ Stendhal 0.44 ]