Gamers on the Linux platform will soon be able to join Bjarni and his friends in their mission to save their homeland from mysterious serpent creatures, as Northland Linux has gone gold and should be available by February 2nd.
Northland tells the story of Bjarni the Viking.
The story begins where the plot of “Cultures 2 – The Gates of Asgard” ended. After perilous adventures our four heroes defeated the Midgard serpent and thus saved the world. A great celebration began and everyone was happy and content.
But only a very short time later the peace was disturbed by a call for help from their friend Hatschi. Hatschi’s homeland was plagued by mysterious monstrous serpent creatures, which spread chaos and destruction through the country. Without hesitation Bjarni and Crya hurried to help him and stumbled right into a new adventure, in which the sly god Loki will play an important role…
- Stand-alone Adventure Strategy game.
- Single player campaign with 8 missions including several sub missions.
- The exciting plots tells the story of Viking God Loki who tried to take revenge on Godfather Odin for his banishment from Asgard to Earth. For that he abuses our four human heroes with his intrigues and traps.
- 8 additional free single player missions (non campaign).
- 3 difficulty levels to make the game fun for everybody from beginners to experts.
- Special effects like weather effects, fog, ghost units etc.
- Based on the enhanced technology of “Cultures 2 – The Gates of Asgard”; enhanced AI.
10 Responses to “Northland Linux has Gone Gold”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.