- Fixed a problem where certain precompiled kernel interfaces were not recognized.
- Improved stability with the Composite X extension.
- Fixed a corruption bug with RenderAccel and the Composite X extension when using wide desktops.
- Fixed a problem validating HDTV modes on GeForce 6200.
- Fixed detection of certain older TV encoders.
- Fixed installation problems with Linux kernel source trees using separate KBUILD output directories.
- Fixed installation problems on newer Debian systems.
One Response to “NVIDIA Linux Driver 1.0-8178 Release”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.