- Fixed GeForce 7800 GTX clocking problem that affected 3D performance.
- Added support for NVIDIA SLI. Please see the README for details.
- Added a new utility ‘nvidia-xconfig’, which is a commandline tool for updating X configuration files.
- Added support for new GeForce 6100, GeForce 6150 and GeForce 7800 GTX 512.
- Added manpages for ‘nvidia-xconfig’, ‘nvidia-settings’, and ‘nvidia-installer’.
- Made UseEdidFreqs “on” by default; the NVIDIA X driver will use the valid HorizSync and VertRefresh frequency ranges from the EDID whenever possible.
- Added support for Stereo Digital Flat Panels such as the SeeReal and Sharp3D DFPs.
- Added HTML version of the README.
- Added support for static Rotation; see the “Rotate” X config option in the README.
- Improved stability on 64-bit Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Fixed driver installation when SELinux is enabled.
8 Responses to “NVIDIA Linux Driver 1.0-8174 Release”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.