The latest release of xmame and xmess (0.102) has been released. Changes since 0.101 include:
- Everything from MAME 0.102 and MESS 0.102 .
- Fixed a bug that could afflict MESS console emulations by preventing the keyboard from working.
- The default ALSA buffer size is now 50000ms instead of 250000ms, which reduces lag.
- Advancing frame-by-frame using shift-P works again. Bugzilla bug 787.
- Added more GCC -march settings for x86 CPUs to the makefile.
- When the setup menu is closed, the keyboard state is cleared. This prevents the key press that closes the menu from affecting the emulation. This replaces the fix from 0.97, which wasn’t working anymore and caused the frame-by-frame advancing to break besides.
Download: [ xmame/xmess 0.102 ]