November 12th, 2005 by Crusader
Version 2.0.7 of Freeciv, the venerablecivilization strategy game (screenshot), is now available. Changes:
- Cannot rehome homeless units.
- Fixed bug when city bonuses (shield, gold, etc.) became negative.
- Send messages (for instance, about failed observer creation) to detachedplayers.
- When choosing a tech to research at random, prefer one that works towardthe goal.
- Don’t allow duplicate entries in the ruleset.
- Fix some bugs caused by duplicate entries in civ1 and civ2 rulesets.
- When closing the client, don’t interrupt the running server. This fixesa bug where the server could be interrupted in the middle of a save.
- Fixes for some nations and nation flags.
- Some translation updates.
- Update the mapview selection rectangle when redrawing is done.
- Fix bug with transported units and watchtower vision.
- Improve the Freeciv desktop entry.
- Fix a bug where using the mouse scroll wheel could completely break theclient.
- Fix a bug with discovery of techs in huts.
- Don’t allow observers to be put on teams.
- Fix a bug with sorting of techs in the intel dialog.
- Send a notification when the game starts.
Freeciv 2.0.7 Download: [ freeciv.org ]
You must be logged in to post a comment.