August 30th, 2005 by Crusader
A beta 0.2.2 build was released by the Warzone 2100ReDevelopment Project (screenshot), which is enhancing the source code of thereal-time strategy game Warzone 2100, addingfeatures like OpenAL and SDL support.Changes in 0.2.2:
- More Compiler warning fixes.
- Fixed a few assert-related problems.
- Lots of lex/yacc related fixes.
- Fixed a crash with missing videos
- Fixed a wrong function definition / call in multiint.c.
- Fixed crash with international characters.
- Fixed memory release crash.
- Removed the last traces of stubs.c in both ivis directories (and thus fixedbuilding the software renderer with automake).
- Check that video mode can actually be set.
- Changed the static makefiles to build the OpenGL version by default. UseGFX=software for the software renderer.
- It is now possible to compile the game with g++ using the -fpermissivecompiler flag.
Bug reports can be made here.
Warzone 2100 2.0 Beta 0.2.2 Download: [ berlios.de]
You must be logged in to post a comment.