August 23rd, 2005 by Crusader
The Last Man Standing site was updatedrecently with a laundry list of features slated for version 2.0 of the DOOM III cooperative multiplayer mod:
- Due to popular demand, option to enable ragdolls! Will be off bydefault
- Tpose bug fixed!
- Breathing bug has been fixed
- Support for 16 players
- Difficulty support for 16 players
- Possible basic ROE support!!
- Lag reductions
- Tlabs map by Kaiser
- New progression map by Kaiser
- Prog_sewer map by Mercykiller – screenshots
- Bug fixes to Radiotower and hopefully two animations with it!
- Killfest maps will start in hardcore by default
- Other various bug fixes
There’s also a poll running ontheir forums where userscan vote for their favorite Killfest game mode map. I had a chance to play version 1.0 while at QuakeCon (in the sp campaign and a KFmap); I highly recommend DOOM III players check it out:
Finally, it was mentioned that Kaiser has released a single-player map for DOOM III called “Sigma Quadrant“(download).
You must be logged in to post a comment.