Lawrence Gold wrote in to announce the release of the multiple aardvark machine emulator, xmame, and xmess 0.99. Changes in this release:
- Everything from MAME 0.99 and MESS 0.99.
- The SVGAlib target no longer fails silently under certain conditions. (Hans de Goede)
- Removed some unnecessary calls to exit() and fixed a few memory leaks in the X11, Xv, and effects code. (Hans de Goede)
- The SVGAlib driver now handles __svgalib_tty_fd == -1. This allows it to work with newer releases of SVGAlib. (Hans de Goede)
- Removed “-xv/-xvext” from the manpage. Bugzilla bug 535. (Erik Hovland)
- Updated the joystick types in the manpage. Bugzilla bug 737.
- Fixed some typos in the documentation. Bugzilla bug 738. (Erik Hovland)
xmame 0.99 Download: [ Patch from 0.97 | Full Tarball ]