A new release of Osmose, a Sega Master System emulator, has been released. Changes and new features in this release include:
- Added support for paddle control device (-paddle option).This device is mapped on MOUSE, and MOUSE BUTTONS, keyboard is unusedwith this option, except general emulation keys, like escape, F1, F2 etc…
- Added -acceleration option for paddle sensibility. This option takes a parameter example: -acceleration 0.78
- Added support for Battery Backed memory. It’s save when leaving emulator, and restore on startup, if file exists. The file is rom_name.bbr and is 32768 bytes. Golden Axe Warrior and Phantasy Star players would appreciate :-)
- Added support for vdp_status sprite collision bit5. Impossible mission, Ecco the dolphin and games based on this feature should work correctly.
- Implement new bilinear video filter (-bilinear option).
- Modify OsmoseCore to handle “over cycles”. When cpu core executes morethan 228 Cycle during a scanline, over cycles are substract to CPU_CYCLE_PER_LINE. This improve emulation timing.
Osmose 0-6-28 Download: [ emu-france.com ]