April 16th, 2005 by Crusader
Lightkey let us know that Matrox has released beta version1.4.1 of their graphics driver for Matrox Parhelia 128/256 AGP, Parhelia PCI,Millennium P650 PCIe, and Millennium P650/P750 cards. Changes:
- Added installer support for SuSE 9.2. Note see the known driver problemssection beforerunning the installer.
- Added fix for multi board support.
- Added digital monitor autodetection.
- Fixed some Xv issues.
Matrox Beta 1.4.1 Driver Download: [ matrox.com]
Edit: Additional notes (thanks Lightkey):
- Support for Linux 2.6.x has been added
- Ditto for X.org 6.7.0-6.8.2
- Dual-monitor support for Parhelia HR256 cards
- Quad-monitor support for QID cards
- The driver package now uses a .run installer
You must be logged in to post a comment.