The latest beta of Freeciv has been released. There are still bugs to track down in this release which is hopefully the last release before 2.0 final.Please report bugs to email@example.com. Changes since Beta 6 include the following items:
- Fix for using “nb” as the Norwegian translation (as well as “no”).
- Some portability fixes to the compilation code.
- AI doesn’t overvalue techs so much.
- Fix a potential crash when bribing cities.
- Fix a potential crash in the AI ferry code.
- Fix a potential crash when an exploring unit dies.
- Don’t show empty helptext for techs.
- Fix some compilation problems on C99 compilers.
- Fix a bug when transferring embassies.
- Fix a bug with fog-of-war code in the GTK-2.0 client on windows.
- Fix numerous bugs in the win32 client.
- Fix a crash when researching future techs.
- Make some server commands have different access levels during pregame.
- Fix some bugs when breaking alliances.
- Fix some bugs with observers.
- Fix some major bugs with autosettlers (the new autosettlers should be a lot more usable).
Download: [ Freeciv 2.0.0 Beta 7 ]