The Wine site has been updated noting that version 20050111 of the Win32 API implementation has been released; changes include:
- Many OLE bug fixes and improvements.
- A lot more work on the MSI dll.
- Update regions now handled in the Wine server.
- Beginnings of typelib generation in the IDL compiler.
- Many janitorial cleanups.
- Morrowind no longer displays graphical corruption while saving a game
- Fix for a small memory leak
- The fix for a Steam login issue, which was released in a previous hotfix package, is now included in a regular release.