Version 4.21 of Lux, a strategy title based on the classic boardgame Risk, is now available. Changes:
- Smoothed the corners of shapes.
- Eliminated a bug that caused the map to become ‘squished’ sometimes.
- Shortened the initial loading time (offloaded it to the first timeyou view cards on a board).
- Improved the selection of the default button based on the gamesituation.
- Stopped the chat sound from getting played twice.
- The explosion levels are now used correctly (few to nuke ‘em) and therefresh rate was sped up.
- The border size preference is properly respected.
- The positioning of the army boxes is better.
- All text is now properly handled as UTF-8. This should allow accentedcharacters to work properly in the chat.
Lux 4.21 Download: [ sillysoft.net ]