- Trackballs 1.0.0 has beenreleased (
screenshot); a forum forthe game can be found here.Binaries and source downloads are available.
- Scorched 3D v37, inspired bythe classic DOS title Scorched Earth, is nowavailable (screenshots). Changesinclude variable landscapes (including trees and waves), an economic model, anew GUI, and various bugfixes. The source code package is linked from theproject’s downloadpage.
- The owners of Linuxgangster.orgwrote in with news that they’ve launched their site, which offers aid inconfiguring game servers among other community features.
- There’s a highlightsarticleconcerning the Linux gamingroundtablewe mentioned earlier in the month up at
LinuxWorld. You can also see a coverblurb about the feature (with a UT2004 player model) here.
- Andreas Henningsson let us know that he’s developed
Eremit( screenshot),a game created using the ClanLiblibrary. Edit (Mar 30 06:01:38 CST) – A reader pointed out the current project no longer utilizes ClanLib; my apologies for any confusion.
3 Responses to “/dev/urandom”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.