The ‘bug-free’ 1.0 release of pydance has been released. Most of the initial goals of the project have been reached so it is recommend that if you had troubles with earlier releases that you give it a try again. Changes in this release include:
- The TODO file has been revised with plans for pydance 1.2.
- Display a “Press Confirm” on the grading screen over the banner.
- Add an icon (icon.png).
- Using a pydance.zip (containing the modules needed) works now. (This is mostly of interest to packagers).
- Images added for all interface options.
- Fix a possible divide-by-zero in FPS calculuation.
Download: [ pydance 1.0 ]