Final Frontier Trader which is 2D single player space strategy, combat, and trading game, has been updated to version 0.63. They are looking for help with this project with scenarios, art, and/or code. Contact TomT64 if you are interested.Changes in this release include the following:
- Fixed up FPK stuff a bit, now the game really DOES look for the objects file specified using the “objects” command in main.fs.
- Added “slots” command to FPK Specification.
- Converted many internal char arrays to C++ strings. This is helping make the game much more stable.
- Fixed a small bug that caused improper image sizes when you zoomed, exited, then started a new game again.
- Moved most initial loading to when New Game is pressed
- Changed Startup screen to a simple splash screen
- Moved Ship selection to New Game
- Added a message that shows up when you destroy all the asteroids
- Added Selectable weapons. Default keys are / and Right Shift for Previous and Next Weapons, respectively.
- Previous versions’ FPKs will not work with this release
Download [Final Frontier Trader 0.63 ]