Our favorite multiple arcade machine emulator, Xmame, has been updated to version 0.79.1. Changes in this release include:
- Everything from MAME 0.79 (changes) and MESS 0.79 (changes).
- Added a missing osd_die() definition. Without this, OpenVMS was reporting a compile error.
- More changes to support OpenVMS. (Robert Alan Byer)
- Updated the ALSA DSP module to use the ALSA 1.0 API. (Shyouzou Sugitani)
- Paths now allow a literal “$” if it’s preceded by “”. (André Majorel)
- The JOY_SDL option should now actually work with non-SDL targets. (Gorka Olaizola)
- Fixed a segfault that occurred when “-debug” was used with a rotated game.
- The debugger window should no longer be blank for 32bpp games.
- Fixed a bug in fix-comments.c that was causing it to mangle src/drivers/vendetta.c.
- When XINPUT is defined in the makefile but no XInput devices are configured, the mouse is treated as a trackball. (Gerd Sussner)
- Added SYSCONFDIR to the makefile to specify a path for systemwide configuration files. (Nicos Panayides)
- Hacked support for CHD files into the mame-cd script in the contrib tools directory. Also fixed a few small bugs.
- The Xv YUV code should now work on big-endian platforms. (Maciej J. Woloszyk)
- Removed “neomame” and “cpsmame” as targets from the makefile since the core no longer supports them.
- The trigger for the ACT LABS TV light gun now works; reloading now requires only one offscreen shot instead of two. (Joe)
Download [ Xmame 0.79.1 ]