Transgaming is proud to announce the release of WineX version 3.3. Changes in this release contains the following:
- Steam, including the latest versions of Half-Life, CounterStrike, Day of Defeat and other mods, is now supported.
- Dark Age of Camelot is now supported.
- Drastically improved font support.
- Fog coordinates have been implemented to provide fog in games such as EverQuest.
- Improved copyprotection for a number of non functioning SafeDisc titles in win2k mode.
- XRandR back end is available for fullscreen games.
- Initial DirectMusic implementation.
- DirectInput improvements for a number of games which use custom data formats.
- New joystick configuration options to make them usable with games such as GTA3.
- A number of bug fixes, compatibility fixes and small speed improvements.
You can view the full release notes, which contain new configuation file options, for more details.