Serveral people have pointed out that the fact that NVIDIA has released a new set of display drivers.Neverinter Nights fans should hold up on installing these driver as the game is unplayable after installing these drivers. Changes in this release include:
- Supports latest GeForce FX and Quadro FX GPUs
- Added support for UBB and FSAA Stereo.
- Improved GLXPixmap support.
- Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0.
- Added support for GLX_SGI_swap_control.
- Reduced CPU usage when OpenGL applications are syncing to vblank.
Downloads: Linux Display Driver – 1.0-5328