Version 0.76.1 of the multi-machine arcade and console emulator projectxmame/xmess has been released.Changes:
- Everything from MAME 0.76 and MESS CVS.
- The I/O section of the xmess manpage should be more up-to-date.
- Linux input devices that support absolute X/Y events — lightguns,tablets, and touchpads — can now be treated as lightguns. SeeLIGHTGUN_ABS_EVENT in the makefile.
- Added Opteron/Athlon64 as a CPU option in the makefile.
- A leading ‘.’ on a path now causes xmess to treat it as absolute.This allows “xmess.x11 nes -cart ./zelda.zip” to work.
- Set options.mess_printf_output so that xmess spits out moreinformative error messages, e.g., when it’s unable to load an image.
- The “-list-dsp-plugins / -ldp” and “-list-mixer-plugins / -lmp”commands now cause the program to exit with a return value of 0.
xmame/xmess-0.76.1 Download – [mame.net ]