August 8th, 2003 by Alkini
GarageGames sent out news announcing that version 1.1 ofThinkTanks(screenshots) from BraveTree has been released; changes include:
- Target Range
- Adjust Tanks to make heavy more useful
- Make Aiming easier
- Ammo reload doesn’t delete powerups
- Scrumball hops toward center of map
- Added an option to cycle between all maps from a dedicated server.
- Increase time that low ammo message is on the screen.
- Increase range of radar
- Change transparency of radar
- Health powerup shows up on radar when health is low
- Lifting finger off mouse for an extended period reloads ammo burst(no more one shot bursts)
- Pause for solo play (ESC key)
- Remove the ability to make a Demo name in registered version.
Owners of ThinkTanks can download the update from their “My Garage” page.
ThinkTanks 1.1 demo: ThinkTanksDemo_v1.1.sh.bin
You must be logged in to post a comment.