A new release of the popular multiple arcade machine emulator, X-Mame has been released. Changes in this release include:
Almost everything from MAME 0.68 and MESS 0.68.
– Fixed the analog joystick support so that the Y-axis is recognized as analog.
– The command line is now parsed even if the display cannot be opened.
– Added support to the core for 4-button mice and 10-button joysticks.
– Removed superfluous checks for use_mouse in the OpenStep and SVGA targets.
– Fixed several problems and did a lot of cleanup in the XInput code, especially for the output (e.g., showing detection status.
– Made a less intrusive change to fm.c which removes LFO support in YM2610-only builds.
– Fixed a few problems with -listinfo output.