- Config files, save games etc all stored in ~/.lxdoom, instead ofneeding you to make a dir for LxDoom stuff yourself. LxDoom is slowlybeing more “UNIXified”. Thanks to
Vicente Aguilar for that patch.
- Fixed the glitches at the start of sounds playing. Thanks to
Steve VanDevender for pointing out thesilly error.
- Removed the old framerate dots, since judging the framerate from them wasawkward at best. Instead there is a new cheat code, IDRATE, which togglesa display of rendering stats including frame rate, visplanes in view, andsuch.
- Made the numeric keypad separately usable from the keys they duplicate,configurable on the in-game key setup screen, hopefully. Someone sentpatch in to me, can’t find the email right now though. Another thing to do:-).
- Minor portability improvements.
You can download version 1.3.7 from ftp://ftp.linuxgames.com/cph/lxdoom-v1.3.7.src.tar.gz.