Probably of one of my personal favorite games to play, Serious Sam: The First Encounter has been updated to Beta 2. Bugs that have been fixed in this release include the following.
- Rocket launcher reports ammunition correctly, instead of being stuck at 50 or 100. Fixes Bug #243.
- Mouse input now “grabs” correctly when going from full screen to windowed and back. Fixes Bug #382.
- Viewpoint shouldn’t “jump” when returning from console/menus/chat/etc anymore. Fixes Bug #282.
- Launcher script should respect symlinks better. Fixes Bug #280.
- Beta expirations updated for another month. Fixes Bug #361.
Pending bugs include “can’t kill last boss” and “fall through the floor” bugs are still there with work arounds stated in the README. You grab it VIA loki-update or download the following filesssamtfe-beta2.sh.bin