Daniel Heck announced the release of Enigma 0.60. Enigma is a puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock’n’Roll on the Amiga. Changes include:
- Nearly 40 new levels,
- Improved graphics,
- Many new game objects (ice, magnets, white marbles, …),
- Mouse speed can be changed in the options menu and during the game (left and right arrow keys),
- Sound and music volume can be configured,
- Enigma now remembers which levels you already completed,
- Faster screen updates, and
- Softscrolling in some levels.
Even though we’ve reported on it three times before, I’ve never personally taken a look at the game. It looks quite nice, I hope to try it out once they have an OS X package available.