Version 1.33 of Return to Castle Wolfenstein has been released; changes include:
- standalone dedicated server
- Linux mod sdk
- updated rotate.cfg to include the new maps
- added g_axismaxlives and g_alliedmaxlives
- added g_fastres 1 (defaults to 0): player instantly gets up when revived by a medic, is instantly mobile, but is only invulnerable for a second
- added g_knifeonly 1 (defaults to 0): players spawn in with knives only, medics get 20 needles instead of 10, all the MG42’s are removed from the world
- added g_enforcemaxlives 1 (defaults to 1).
- added sv_lanForceRate (defaults to 1)
- making sure the IP is always present on the server in each client’s userinfo
Also, id Software and Activision have released a Game of the Year Map Pack for RtCW that includes seven maps to add on to the original game: the previously released Trenchtoast, Icelab and Tram Siege plus four new maps: Chateau, Keep, The Damned and Rocket.